1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You cannot checkout because you failed our required fraud checks.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TdoGamer, Jul 8, 2015.

1. TdoGamer

TdoGamer Member

Hi! I STILL get this stupid error when buying a rank : You cannot checkout because you failed our required fraud checks. , I have contacted with support etc... and all they say is that my adress or name is false or spelled wrong , I have waited for 8 days alredy and I STILL get the stupid error ;( , I dont know what to do cuz it is ALL spelled right and are TOTALLY legit , I buy things of internet all the time and I have no problem with the adress , thanks for the support :D

2. Thijs Smit

Thijs Smit Member

same here
    Where do you live

3. Newtoncito

Newtoncito Member

Me pasa lo mismo help me

4. vitotje95

vitotje95 Member

Hi! I STILL get this stupid error when buying a rank : You cannot checkout because you failed our required fraud checks. , I have contacted with support etc... and all they say is that my adress or name is false or spelled wrong , I have waited for 8 days alredy and I STILL get the stupid error ;( , I dont know what to do cuz it is ALL spelled right and are TOTALLY legit , I buy things of internet all the time and I have no problem with the adress ,thanks for the support :D

5. vitotje95

vitotje95 Member

Hi! I STILL get this stupid error when buying a rank : You cannot checkout because you failed our required fraud checks. , I have contacted with support etc... and all they say is that my adress or name is false or spelled wrong , I have waited for 8 days alredy and I STILL get the stupid error ;( , I dont know what to do cuz it is ALL spelled right and are TOTALLY legit , I buy things of internet all the time and I have no problem with the adress ,thanks for the support