Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @GumiPrah7w7,

If you are falsely banned by Sentinel, please first appeal here with the appeal code given on your ban screen: https://appeals.cubecraft.net and explain in details what you were doing before you got banned.
If your appeal gets denied, please contact CrazymanJR on Discord by DM'ing him. You have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft first, in order to DM him, so if you haven't already, please join the Official Discord server of CuubeCraft by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft. You have to be friends on Discord with CrazymanJR because you can't DM him otherwise. His Discord name and tag is @CrazymanJR#4742. Also, please tell him in details what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods. He'll take a look at your logs and will then decide whether he unbans you or not.

I wish you good luck!

Reactions: Twania
A false ban by the anti-cheat can happen sometimes, Sentinel isn't perfect.
Join and contact @CrazymanJR trough Cubecraft's discord if your appeal gets denied.
https://discord.gg/cubecraft
CrazymanJR#4742
Make sure to provide enough information in English in your message including: your IGN, the mod you were using, if you jitter/butterfly click (mabe your cps) and what you were doing on the server before your ban.
CrazymanJR will check your logs and unban you if you're innocent.
Please be patient for a reply.
Good luck!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If your appeal gets denied, please contact CrazymanJR on Discord by DM'ing him
Join and contact @CrazymanJR trough Cubecraft's discord if your appeal gets denied.

Also, please tell him in details what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods.
Make sure to provide enough information in English in your message including: your IGN, the mod you were using, if you jitter/butterfly click (mabe your cps) and what you were doing on the server before your ban.

He'll take a look at your logs and will then decide whether he unbans you or not.
CrazymanJR will check your logs and unban you if you're innocent.

I wish you good luck!
Good luck!

Lol...

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

First off, please do not swear in the forums. If we can still understand what it's meant to say, it's still considered swearing.
Now, if you believe you were falsely banned, by sentinel, you can go ahead and appeal here
In case your appeal doesn't get accepted, contact CrazymanJR, the lead developer for Sentinel.
You can also join our discord here
CrazymanJR's discord tag is #4742

Thanks,
Poseidon

Posting a message while the question was answered like an hour is kinda dumb because you obviously had the time to read the other comments but you didn't because you were to lazy...
When I read this thread there were no other comments and the question wasn't answered yet so I decided to start typing my reply. The person above might just have typed (uhum copied uhum) a little bit faster than me. I was able to see the other comment after I posted my comment and reloaded the page. Ok, someone was a little bit faster than me, gratz. I'm a real hardcore double poster right.....

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Please just appeal and contact CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) on discord if you appeal gets denied.

Have a nice day, and mind your language next time.
locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom