Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhats123

Dec 23, 2015
United States
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this counts as "staff abuse" specifically, but to me it counts as unfair and complete unnecessary actions. So yesterday on CubeCraft, I was banned for being seen as using anti-knockback. I can assure everyone here that I was NOT hacking. I would never risk losing the Lapiz rank that I had previously bought around 4 hours before the hack report was posted. I have to admit that from seeing the video, I can see how the staff would think that I was using hacks to attack the person on the island. However, my internet lags severely everyday and prevents me from completing matches on online maps. It even gets so bad sometimes that it will shut off every 10 mins in some cases. I cannot argue with the post if that is your true feelings inside, but I feel like this is wrong for someone to spend $30 on a rank and then be incorrectly banned for doing something that was beyond your control. I cannot control how great my internet connection is. There have also been many times in the past where I would even consider my internet lag to be hacks if I was fighting myself. If I cannot get my account back online ever, I request for a refund on my money that I worked hard for just like the rest of you. I don't have the money to be able to buy a new mc account and new rank. Especially if I am going to get banned again for something I didn't even commit. The only thing I ask is that you consider your decision again. I am not prepared to be out $50. Thanks for your time and have a good day.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
This isn't the right section to put this, please appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/ I agree that maybe at the part where you're sword fighting him you might've been stuck and lagged back, but at the start you're definitely not taking any knockback and you aren't lagging either there..

Madhats123

Dec 23, 2015
United States
I never said I was lagging. I meant that for me most of the attacks were not counting as hits as well as when he shot the arrow at me. I have also already tried sending in a repeal and it was denied within 2 hours of sending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom