Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play on this map?

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I'm open to ANY feedback, I don't care how minimal or how harsh it is, I want this map to be as close to what you guys want as possible.
Thanks!

06x9yRg.png
FR4TeYL.png

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
What's the name for this map?
Tip: I'd say lime terracotta and grass would look better with each other than green and lime terracotta. (for example 70%grass and 30% lime terracotta)

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Instead of using the command //replace to texture the grass you should use GoPaint to make a better shade of different green blocks. Instead of using the default minecraft mashrooms you should make your own custom mushrooms which will look way better. To add some more details you could make some custon vines starting from the leaves of the trees and adding some rocks to the landscape. I like the map but I think you can improve it a lot with not much effort. Good luck

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Instead of using the command //replace to texture the grass you should use GoPaint to make a better shade of different green blocks. Instead of using the default minecraft mashrooms you should make your own custom mushrooms which will look way better. To add some more details you could make some custon vines starting from the leaves of the trees and adding some rocks to the landscape. I like the map but I think you can improve it a lot with not much effort. Good luck
ok thank you, i will try to learn hw to use go paint lol

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Here is the new and improved map: https://imgur.com/a/wMhMFRV
I tihkn you could still improve the shape of the mushrooms and instead of copying them and pasting them you could make more than 1 type of mushrooms or at least making mushrooms of the same type but different sizes cause looking at a map a seeing that every mushroom is the same isn't that nice. You should do that with the flowers as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom