Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyWildOne

May 20, 2014
I was playing survival games. I won 2 times then checked my wins monthly and it still had zero. Any reason for this? is it a bug? Also I am confused about the survival games monthly winners. Are the winners in the survival games lobby the ones who got the most last month? Thank you!!!

-EmilyWildOne

EmilyWildOne

May 20, 2014
Thank you! Although I still don't know about the monthly winners, are the winners the ones who got the most wins LAST month?

EmilyWildOne

May 20, 2014
Thank you. Its been over 24 hours but still 0 wins. Wow it takes a while. Also I would like to report a hacker. diegoandres. He was trying to raid me. His sethome was outside my base. He was spamming "Open up" A billion times and then all of a sudden, he just phased through the cobblestone and told me I opened up when I could even break any blocks! Neither could my friend! You see, I left my fac to try to claim over someones land, which didn't work out. So I went back to my base, my sethome, and he was inside. I killed him. Then he was right outside my base and that's when it happened. Im sorry I don't have any footage but I was very frightened. I will try to catch him again. Thank you. <3
37528.jpg

Reactions: gedas001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom