1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winning in Minerware

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Cority, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Cority

Cority Member

Student
    When you draw with someone, one of you comes first and the other comes second even though you have the same score. This means that only the person in first gets the win when both people should.

Please fix this!!:(

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    This has been reported before, but I don't think it's a glitch. Since both of you have the same amounts of points, I don't know who should win or who shouldn't. I made a theory a while ago, saying that the person with the letter in the alphabet gets the win. For example if someone's named Apple and the second person was named Banana, Apple would win since it has the letter A.

Here was the first thread that was posted: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/issues-with-minerware.130614/#post-555049

The person with that thread made it into a suggestion which can be seen here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/must-have-changes-for-minerware.132440/

3. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    I think it's better if the very first person who reached the score, gets the win.
    Being alphabet isn't really that fair since there are players who starts with z (I am one of them but I don't really mind it) not to mention players who have underscore and numbers first would come up as top.

If both players get the same score at the same time (like boss round and you're tied) then I think there should be a system that picks one of you with a 50/50 chance. If it's more than 2 players then everyone gets the same percentage.

4. Commissioned

Commissioned Member

Home Page:
    Why can't they just do joint winners? That would stop everyone complaining.

Cority likes this.