1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will not let me enter cubeecraft with version 1.7.10

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Richi1245, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Richi1245

Richi1245 Member

It apologize cubeecraft managers could solve a problem that does not let me cubeecraft with version 1.7.10 I crasheo the minecraft every time I try to go with the version 1.7.10 please can fix another thing is that when you are in skywars and you give a sign to enter the arena does not let him have to give many times a cartel if not let you in and once when entering an arena of gravity of miracle let me in and that's not all because in as between put me in an area like a world of survival and on earth and all the players said hacked to cubeecraft or happened and I already scares me enter cubeecraft and if hackers I could steal data from my account and that I do not want that to happen, I just want to please resolve problems because if they realized they no longer have as many players connected to your server as there are many problems are solved seguire entering cubeecraft and even could be to buy me a range thanks for your attention: D

2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Cubecraft now supports 1.8 only.

If you find any bugs in game report them on forums :)