1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why was I banned yesterday.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MushyGaming, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MushyGaming

MushyGaming Member

The last time I played was July 1st 2016 and I was just banned yesterday. My best friend was on FaceTime was talking about Football and I screamed "Why am I banned!!! I haven't played in forever!!!" I showed my sister the screen and she said "What happened?" I was so confused. Help please Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.25.18 PM.png

2. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Reset your password and make an appeal is all I can tell you. Sorry man :(

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    It seems like your account has been compromised. If that's the case change your password immediately. If you currently don't have access to your account, contact Mojang and request a password reset.

If you do have access to your account and have changed the password successfully, then feel free to appeal here: http://appeals.cubecraft.net and explain them the problem. About your screenshot, next time please don't put your appeal code in public. Someone can try to appeal as you. If your appeal was denied for some other reason, contact the staff member that denied it. Explain the problem further to them.

~ Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.