Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodlyGamer11

Oct 15, 2015
So in money walls, I found out the hard way that if you fall into a 1 block closed area with the wither you can't do anything. You can't hit the wither, you can't mine, you can't eat. You can only eat when someone hits you slightly up.

Please fix this its just stupid and it has just caused me to lose a game.

NorwaySun

Nov 8, 2015
lol I've used this technique to kill enemy players. They fell inside with their own wither, and couldn't do anything

Deweedos

Oct 3, 2015
I'm almost positive this is caused due to the Wither's hit/collision box. The same effects happen when you are influenced by a nether portal.
It is not a bug or anything. It is just Minecraft logic. Also you posted a bug please put them in the 'Bug' section.
So, pretty much what MegaCool is saying.

My advice to you is just avoid the wither, when I play money walls I am the one trying to get as much money as possible. If you do happen to be working on the wither's defense, just crouch always and stay in an area where you cannot be hit into it. There is little that can be done once you get stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom