1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do Creepers Destroy Blocks Now?

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by PokeShadow77, Mar 1, 2015.

?

Are any of you readers also angry about Creepers destroying blocks now?

1. Yes, it ruins my island.

2. Naw I like going to people's islands and destroying it with the creepers.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeShadow77

PokeShadow77 Member

In a land, within a server that's actually pretty good compared to the other ones, contained a game called Skyblock. In the islands of the Skyblock, there were not any major flaws, especially how Creepers do not explode blocks. Yes, most other Skyblock servers have that aspect as well, making this feature quite mandatory for the majority of the Skyblock servers. My friend and I loved this server for being very simple, up until now.

When we found out creepers exploded blocks all the sudden, it was next to a chest full of Melons. Then, the explosion not only broke the chest, but also broke the ground under the chest. Therefore, all of the melons fell down into the void and created anger among the two of us.

But in all seriousness, why did this have to happen all the sudden? This update brings no benefits and is not necessary at all!

2. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
    Players were creating player traps on island warps so when they spawned there would be creepers spawned to kill the players. Also this adds a more survival aspect to skyblock and designs have to be more complex.

Snap and OrangeGE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.