Whick SkyWars kits is better

• Scout

• Swordsman

Results are only viewable after voting.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
For me, it is Scout most likely for OP and some for Normal depending on my vibe and map, while the other part of Normal is Swordsman.
And ofc, Swordsman for Basic!

My Opinion :>

Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
For me it really depends on the map, not necessarily Basic, Normal or OP. Some maps do not really have enough space to pvp on in my opinion, so on those maps I choose the swordsman kit. (To be said: everytime I choose swordsman kit I also vote basic items)
For example:
Temple (Solo SkyWars) - I choose Swordsman with Basic items
Field ('') - I choose Scout kit and I vote for Normal items.

Seeing as this thread was made to make 1 choise, I will still choose the Scout kit, because I never mind having speed potions but sometimes the chests give better swords than the Swordsman kit. So I believe it sometimes is a waste of your kit.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Nope, you can get the swordsman sword in Basic in the middle. Scout the best
Ahh yeah u have a point there! But still if you rush sometimes its nice to have a good sword already, without going to mid.
Still I think I'd go for swordsman depending on the map, not the voting :P

Reactions: khco and Zathelas

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Nope, you can get the swordsman sword in Basic in the middle. Scout the best

Sometimes Lumberjack is maps like Chandelier, Beach or Bamboo.
Bro that is why I said, "depends on my vibes." Since if I wanted to rush mid I'll know that there will be an Iron sword or a sharp one sword like the swordsman, so it depends for me :D

And lumberjack as you said is good in those really fast rush games, IF rushed to mid, (ofc if I had a rank I would choose some other maps however, when I am in TNT map I choose lumberjack and rush to mid and win the game, "since there is a good platform to PVP on and better loot with A LOT of chests".
Of course, you rush mid and rush all games forcibly because of you being a tryhard and grinding a lot.

And yeah! Still a good choice! :D

Reactions: Siza
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom