Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mineville

• Minemen

• Total voters

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Ngl, The Hive is the best. Cube is good, but the hive does everything right.
Cubecraft takes 1 step forward, 18 steps back.
Plus hive mods are actully good lol

• Sad
Reactions: Lyriie

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As @Lyriie already said, that's an interesting question, especially if you are asking it here...
However, I've got a more detailed reasoning why I believe this is still the best MC server and why it has always been.
The unique modes attracted me a lot. Remember, EggWars was a big deal back in the day, and BedWars is the knock-off copycat.
Duels were very interesting to me when I found them out in 2018. So many quirky and distinct kits, they were available both on 1.8 and 1.9, which is a main difference with Hypixel.
I also always preferred CubeCraft's 1.8 pvp. No idea why, but it just felt better than Hypixel's, perhaps because it was a bit less laggy, but over there, especially in SkyWars I have always felt like i'm in a zoo with all sorts of crazy animals who can two-shot me, because of some crazy abilities. Here pvp has always been more civilised for me at least.
The pvp community in general is different. Here I have always felt like people were a tad bit nicer, even in 1.8, where competitiveness is on a different level. In Hypixel I've always felt like i'm playing against robots most of the time. I don't know, even though I consider myself to be a good 1.8 pvper, things over there are different for sure.
You haven't mentioned Minemen by the way, which is still a very good 1.8 network.
The only two networks from the list that I have any experience with are Mineplex and Hive.
Even when I started playing Minecraft 4 years ago on Java, I was never really interested in Mineplex, as it always seemed like it was on the verge of death to me. Still wondering why they are keeping it up when there are ~300 players everyday and it's been that bad for a loong time. And about Hive, I enjoyed block party, but sadly they closed.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
As @Lyriie already said, that's an interesting question, especially if you are asking it here...
However, I've got a more detailed reasoning why I believe this is still the best MC server and why it has always been.
The unique modes attracted me a lot. Remember, EggWars was a big deal back in the day, and BedWars is the knock-off copycat.
Duels were very interesting to me when I found them out in 2018. So many quirky and distinct kits, they were available both on 1.8 and 1.9, which is a main difference with Hypixel.
I also always preferred CubeCraft's 1.8 pvp. No idea why, but it just felt better than Hypixel's, perhaps because it was a bit less laggy, but over there, especially in SkyWars I have always felt like i'm in a zoo with all sorts of crazy animals who can two-shot me, because of some crazy abilities. Here pvp has always been more civilised for me at least.
The pvp community in general is different. Here I have always felt like people were a tad bit nicer, even in 1.8, where competitiveness is on a different level. In Hypixel I've always felt like i'm playing against robots most of the time. I don't know, even though I consider myself to be a good 1.8 pvper, things over there are different for sure.
You haven't mentioned Minemen by the way, which is still a very good 1.8 network.
The only two networks from the list that I have any experience with are Mineplex and Hive.
Even when I started playing Minecraft 4 years ago on Java, I was never really interested in Mineplex, as it always seemed like it was on the verge of death to me. Still wondering why they are keeping it up when there are ~300 players everyday and it's been that bad for a loong time. And about Hive, I enjoyed block party, but sadly they closed.
My microscopic brain can't read all this...

• Haha
Reactions: LordSidi0us

Epicworld1234

Sep 9, 2022
Oops sorry I’ll add Minemen now

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom