1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where are my points?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by awesomepingu2005, Jan 19, 2014.

1. awesomepingu2005

awesomepingu2005 Member

Working as a fisher penguin in da CRAZY LQND :S
    Home Page:
    As you all know there is a point system in Cubecraft which has been going on for a while now. And when you donate you get given a certain amount of points, however since this started recently ,all the past donors haven't received their points, for example me, so there are all these donors who have thousands of points whilst there is me with 3 points even though I should have 1,000,000 points (as it clearly states in the faction spawn because I am emerald donor). @rubik_cube_man and @halothe23 can you please fix this and give people the points back for the other people who didn't get there points. The only reasons I donated was to help the server to stay alive and RECEIVE PERKS FOR BETTER GEAR AND EQUIPMENT.

~awesomepingu2005~

2. gedas001

gedas001 Member

This is Factions... Not Glitches/Bugs... You know that?..

3. ModernRevolution

ModernRevolution Member

qυєєи
    Moved to bug reports. I believe that points are still in dev, everyday you log on you should recieve 500 points, because you are an emerald donator. You shouldn't have 1,000,000 points every time you log on like some donators do, but you should still recieve 500 points each day.