Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
When I came on forums today, I clicked on my profile and I only had 1 page of profile posts (I actually have 4 tho). Another thing was that it only said I had 126 messages when I have actually posted 188 (give or take). After a minute though, the profile status thing fixed itself, but it still says I only have 126 messages.Why have they disappeared??? ;-;

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Post count gets deleted if the relative posts get deleted. Say if you posted on a ban appeal thread, and maybe that thread got spammed, and therefore was removed from one of our staff, that will take away the post counts, as those posts don't exist anymore.

This shouldn't really be an issue you need to worry about though, as it does happen only rarely.

Also, I removed your pointless poll from the thread. :P

Reactions: _Patrickk

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
Post count gets deleted if the relative posts get deleted. Say if you posted on a ban appeal thread, and maybe that thread got spammed, and therefore was removed from one of our staff, that will take away the post counts, as those posts don't exist anymore.

This shouldn't really be an issue you need to worry about though, as it does happen only rarely.

Also, I removed your pointless poll from the thread. :p
Thank you, i was so confused! :P

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Also, I removed your pointless poll from the thread. :p
Thank you, i was so confused! :p
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom