Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

7Tails

Oct 10, 2014
México
Whats happened with the map Glass of SW?
This map is my favorite map for SW
Whats happened?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It was pulled from rotation due to negative opinions regarding the map. I'm assuming this was due to the TnT at the bottom of every island, making the TnT kit obsolete, and killing more noobs than the biggest hacker on the server. It killed me a few times when i was new, and didn't know any better. I for one also miss that map, for if anything should be considered a "bad map", i vote that scare, biomes and desert are removed from rotation. The islands had an awkward shape, making navigating them without being launched faster than a ganondorf warlock punch next to impossible. <-- Super smash bros and zelda reference because why not?

There was a funny little glitch a while ago that to this day has unfortunately been patched, where if you were dead, you were able to break non-transparent blocks such as vines, grass, crops and of course, glass ;) You could smash all the glass around the island, then when someone is jumping up, it would appear as though they have fly hacks. Perhaps this had something to do with it too, as it could've lead to people being wrongly banned, but i'm not assuming that the map was pulled due to some boring people smashing every block of an island with their ghostly fist, just to get whoever killed them banned.

Reactions: Younisco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom