Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FruityJuicy

Dec 30, 2015
I don't know what it is,i tried but i didn't work for me,i filled my username but nothing happens. Is this normal?
Or... Idk?

Byebye!

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
An appeal is where a player is either muted or banned for certain amount of time by a member of staff, if you wish to no longer to be banned or muted you are given a choice to create an appeal. This is where you explain in detail as to why you're sentence should not be taken any further, staff will over look the appeal soon after and will make a decision if it should be accepted or denied, depending on the reasons you have written. If you haven't recived any information in up to a month it was most likely the appeal has been denied and you'll just have to wait until the sentence is over.

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
An appeal is where a player is either muted or banned for certain amount of time by a member of staff, if you wish to no longer to be banned or muted you are given a choice to create an appeal. This is where you explain in detail as to why you're sentence should not be taken any further, staff will over look the appeal soon after and will make a decision if it should be accepted or denied, depending on the reasons you have written. If you haven't recived any information in up to a month it was most likely the appeal has been denied and you'll just have to wait until the sentence is over.
^

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom