Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I consider this as a really technical question, its way beyond my level of knowledge to be able to give a good answer but I think it's probably made of cheese. Good question though!

D

Deleted member 421664

you can use the texture pack of it, so you will see it, a lucky island one, about why is it sponge, I have no clue about that, Thanks.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’d say some sort of light but strong material. Let’s say cobweb (cobweb with a width of a penpoint can stop a plane) but is still easily breaking by hand IF you do it right. This would also make the lucky blocks resist all the different world events. For the inside, I would assume some form of quantum mechanism that’s in a quantum state with a certain amount of outcomes that are yet to be determined and can only be by breaking the block. When such state is lock on one. It will set of a chain reaction that will result in the item/event of the lucky block!

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Ingame they are made out of sponge, but lets imagine that they exist in real life somehow, what would they need to be made from to be shiny and breakable by hand?
Mmm I think it would be made of some kind of lucky foam rubber

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom