• on in the chamber

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'm not really sure what you mean by "chamber". Could you elaborate on your idea? Explain how it would work, stuff like that! 😄

D

Deleted member 59979

The next game is going to be skyblock, as stated by Rubik on the Discord ;)
1591272523775.png

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I would love them to add battle zone to bedrock. I've always loved it on java but they should never have made the map for 100 people because of this the game mode died down very quickly. I love the game now because only 30 players per map. I think this would be a great game to add to bedrock especial as they can make the gun look very cool.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there
I would love them to add battle zone to bedrock. I've always loved it on java but they should never have made the map for 100 people because of this the game mode died down very quickly. I love the game now because only 30 players per map. I think this would be a great game to add to bedrock especial as they can make the gun look very cool.
Battle zone won't be as popular of a game on bedrock it's a good suggestion but I don't see it being added due to the numbers of people that will actually play it

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Battle zone won't be as popular of a game on bedrock it's a good suggestion but I don't see it being added due to the numbers of people that will actually play it
I actually think if they add the featured game from java right now to bedrock. It would be pretty busy because it's such a new game and there are a lot more players on bedrock.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually think if they add the featured game from java right now to bedrock. It would be pretty busy because it's such a new game and there are a lot more players on bedrock.
True Bedrock is growing and when ps4 joins player count will hit over 40k probs so it is a good idea of a game but current player count not so much

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
How do you know ps will ever join I play iOS and PS4 but ps is retaking forever to join

ChooseyAtol

Sep 30, 2018
The wooden portal next to minerware is skyblock. And cubecraft bedrock twitter confirmed they are working on what looks like to be CTF (Capture the Flag) or BlockWars so the red portal next to SG must be that game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom