1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What shall i do?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ThatGrimCreeper, Jun 5, 2016.

1. ThatGrimCreeper

ThatGrimCreeper Member

Student in Year 10
    Home Page:
    Hi guys, I get called a hacker practically every game, the hacks i get accused of are always Kill Aura. Now, so you guys know, I was once banned from this server before:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-4-igns-tiger7869-and-guitarcool30.17995/

But i waited out the full ban and now i'm a good guy, i report the hackers. Me and a friend do a lot of skywars, but we also do lot's of duels. We train each other in a way, and it means that we have both gotten very good at 1.9. Now, I'm usless with an axe, but with a sword, i can kill someone without even using the attack indicator, i've got this feeling of when i need to hit, i've got the timings. Now, i'm not saying i'm a GOD a PvP, but it means that i consider myself very good at it. And because of how good my timings are, i get called a kill aura hacker all the time.

Now, what scares me, is that i have already been banned before (when my name used to be Guitarcool30), and i'm scared that if someone reports me, and a staff member thinks i'm hacking, that i will be given a permanent ban and no chance to appeal. I've donated to the server as well so i would have wasted £12 if i got banned.

So what i'm asking you guys, is that what is the best way to protect myself. I do record most of the games i play, in search for hackers (and they are uploaded here):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCknco5Iw6mBIBh7KE4g4CNA

But i occasionally forget to record. This morning i was in a beach game and killed around 5 people, three of them all called me a hacker and said the usual "reported" e.t.c. I was not recording that game as i had forgot to, so what would i have done if they reported me and a staff member thought it was hacks. (seriously, i would not be surprised if they thought i used hacks, as i asked a friend to record me while fighting him, and i watched the footage, and i would have thought i was hacking, but i don't hack of course).

Is there any way (except getting staff rank which takes over 300 reports), to try and keep myself safe.

Thanks for any help or suggestions, if you wanna do a game u will find me in lobby 1 skywars (ThatGrimCreeper)

Thanks,
    James Lawrence
    (ThatGrimCreeper)

2. Camezonda

Camezonda Mod Staff Member Moderator

YouTube
    Home Page:
    If you're not hacking, then you won't be banned. The evidence won't show it.

3. ThatGrimCreeper

ThatGrimCreeper Member

Student in Year 10
    Home Page:
    But i sometimes forget to record, and as i have said, i have watched myself fight and i look a bit fishy (if you know what i mean)

4. Camezonda

YouTube
    Home Page:
    I get called out for hacking, I just ignore it. Most of the time, the player saying it doesn't record it. They say it because they're salty. If you do get banned, you can just appeal and then your unbanned again :)

ThatGrimCreeper likes this.
  5. ThatGrimCreeper

ThatGrimCreeper Member

Student in Year 10
    Home Page:
    Can u appeal if it's ur second ban. Isn't it a perm ban the second time? (as i said i've been banned before)

6. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    That's me in Eggwars. Every time.

But on the serious note though, if your not hacking don't worry about it. Like @Camezonda said, some people are way to salty. Your just really good at 1.9.

7. Camezonda

YouTube
    Home Page:
    If you're banned again, just contact the staff member who banned you, and explain the situation.

8. ThatGrimCreeper

ThatGrimCreeper Member

Student in Year 10
    Home Page:
    Found a hacker just now (a real one), making a report. Thanks for all the support guys. Now i can carry on without being as worried :-D

9. Benjamax121

Benjamax121 Member

If you are not hacking you won't be banned. If there is no evidence showing that your a hacker then you can't be banned.