Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Pretty self explanatory ^^.

Me, I was looking for a Kit Pvp server, so I googled it and eventually found and tried this one :)

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Found it on MCforums back in late December. Rubik himself made a thread advertising it :D

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
I had spent 5 hours on my very first parkour on a different server, and after enjoying that so much I went off and searched for a stage based parkour server.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Searched for a hide n' seek server and this was the first one that worked (had just got mc that day ^.^)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I was looking for a parkour ONLY server and someone on MCF said this server had good parkour. I wasnt interested in games or anything. until I actually went on it :D

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Uh... I said this on like 5 threads already, I guess people REALLY want to know. I really liked parkour and wanted to find a good parkour, went to PMC, searched parkour under servers, and CCG was the first one to popup. When I got on it was like late September or early October.

D

Deleted member 8554

I was looking for a parkour server while the Pacy Parkour on The Reef was under maintanence.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom