What is it like? (Animator)

Discussion in 'Plugins and Coding' started by BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker, Apr 25, 2016.

1. BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker Member

Ellow
    So, Short Story : I Want to be an animator, Yes, that is all.

So, anyone have any experiences? (Computer animating btw, not drawing animation)
    And can anyone tell me a good software to start easy for newbs? (I mean, i know i won't be a pro in a day :v might as well just took my time, lol).
    And what is it like :D (If you ever was an animator or am an animator right now), To work as an animator? Is it fun :D

2. hgbf

hgbf Member

hgbf
    Diamond
    It is really fun, but it can be hard to learn...

If you want something free and powerful, I would recommend blender (www.blender.org I think)

3. Anmazing

Anmazing Mod Staff Member Moderator

Anmaziing
    Mod
    I would recommend you Cinema 4D. It isn't free, but you can get it if you know where to look. *cough*
    Anyhow, it's not too complicated (for me at least), but I'll give you a link to some tutorials, just in case you decide to try it. You can make epic Minecraft (and other) animations when you learn the basics of it. Mostly, it's all about the creativity. ;)

You can find tutorials on how to make a walk cycle, run cycle, how to animate the camera etc. on this link
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=minecraft+animation+cinema+4d+tutorial

4. BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker Member

Ohooo... This is what i need :D (The Tutorial part anyway)
    :3 Thanks for the recomendation, But i think i am going to use Maya :v lol.

5. Scottness

Scottness Member

Scottness
    Obsidian
    I've installed a minecraft intro maker (free) Called : MineImator Good luck!
    Blender is a good one to!