Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I just am doing this to get to know more people on ccg. CCG is an amazing server and I will continue to support it through my youtube videos! but please answer what your fav teams are lol GO SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
NFL: LEZ GO PANTHERS!!!!!!
COLLAGE: AUBURN IS GONNA KICK ALABAMS BUTT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Football's for losers.
football%20sucks%20(ddonar).jpg

Everyone knows that badminton's the most hardcore sport out there.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Um... not much into football (american) but I guess I have a few favorites...

NFL: Carolina Panthers (Homestate) and New England Patriots (I root for them every time they go to the Super Bowl, but they always loose. ._.)

College: Auburn and NC State Pack (GOOOOO PACK! Lol....)

But I just like football (soccer) better...

Reactions: Younisco

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I know what you mean. the United States and Canada are the only countries IN THE WORLD who don't like soccer as the main sport. USA-NFL CAN-HOCKEY lol but my favorite nfl team is the Seahakws and college is the Mississippi State Bulldogs

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I know what you mean. the United States and Canada are the only countries IN THE WORLD who don't like soccer as the main sport. USA-NFL CAN-HOCKEY lol but my favorite nfl team is the Seahakws and college is the Mississippi State Bulldogs
Actually, not the only ones. Other countries have other choices, such as China for example. They don't enjoy soccer much, and tend to stick around mostly with tennis, table tennis, 等等... yeah.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I and I myself pay more attention to nfl and college football than minecraft. I love minecraft don't get me wrong but there is more things to life than just a video game. But I also love many other sports and compete in baseball and cross country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom