1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by PinkGangsterGoat, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkGangsterGoat

PinkGangsterGoat Member

The last few days on cubecraft I have noticed there are a lot more hackers lately.
    With that I mean A LOT more. Does CubeCraftGames have a new anticheat plugin? If yes, then I'm asking if the old anti-cheat plugin could be put back. Maybe there is not enough staff, maybe there are a lot more hackers, maybe theres a new hack-client, maybe there is a new anti-cheat plugin. All I'm asking is to put some attention in this, because this really bothers me. If CCG could come up with a solution for this problem, please, fix it.
    Thanks.

~PinkGangsterGoat

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    No, CubeCraft's still using their current anti cheat. A new one is in the works. The best thing that can be done as of right now is to record hackers and reporting them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think staff are again rethinking the punishment time for the hackers as it's way to "Short of a ban time"

If you want to record hackers some programs that you can use would be:
    • OBS
    • Fraps
    • Bandicam
    After your done recording upload it to a video hosting website (eg YouTube)
    Once you done that, feel free to report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here's the guidelines to. That can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

3. Anmazing

Anmazing Helper Staff Member Helper

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.
    ~Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.