Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was Cubecraft better before the update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creeper329

Mar 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi there!
When I joined the server I saw a horrible new interface of the server. Jezus, you realy scruwed up guys. The time to walk from the spawn to a game (in for example Skywars) is almost doubled. The interface is not clear. Classic maps like Savannah are changed. Team and normal skywars are in the same lobby. All icons in the menu are changed without any reason. If you realy want to keep coping HyPixel I will go to that server... I chose for Cubecraft two years ago because of the clear, and beautiful interface, without things you do not need like profiles, and nice basic games. And ofcourse because of the Skywars on the server, which was somtime realy amazing. Now you have thrown all these nice things away and we have a HyPixel copy. Well done.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Basically, the staff is trying to improve the server and make it better. Ofcourse, not everyone will like those changes, but it's impossible to please every single player. So, their solution is to please the majority.
Simple as that.

Creeper329

Mar 29, 2015
The Netherlands
I understand that, but some features are realy useless, like changing the icons and deleting maps. They shouldn't copy HyPixel in my opinion.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
I understand that, but some features are realy useless, like changing the icons and deleting maps. They shouldn't copy HyPixel in my opinion.
So you are saying we are copying Hypixel by removing some of our maps. Okay. Every server needs change. People don't like change but it is for the better of the server. I rather like this update to be honest.But just every server updates and removes stuff. xP

D

Deleted member 8554

I'm sorry, but...
giphy.gif

AdventureeTree

So you are saying we are copying Hypixel by removing some of our maps. Okay. Every server needs change. People don't like change but it is for the better of the server. I rather like this update to be honest.But just every server updates and removes stuff. xP
I understand some people here and you know that not every change can pack out better. But comming back to the point, I really like to see how the staff members are improving the server and also the owners with making these suggestions and changes, it is also great to see the community improving so that means more friends / players and more people to make a friendly chat with. There are also some changes you need to feel comfortable with something like the new Lobby's new Helpers / mods, You will in the end tho and you should give the server a chance:).

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
New updates are always welcome! I really like the new Team Skywars lobby :)

ExtendedHorizons

Oct 4, 2014
Utah
bit.ly
The updates are updates. A portion of people are always going to not like something changed. You cant please everyone. Anyways I personally think the mechanics are cool, but the community has changed so much that I personally dont like the updates. But the updates arent really what caused this its more so time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom