1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welp, cya.

Discussion in 'Media' started by YounB, Nov 17, 2014.

1. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Okay, I know people hate these type of threads, but I literally don't care.

It has became evident that for the next year, I will have very very limited time in-game, this is mainly because my brother is going through a vital part in his life, trying to get amazing results in his GCSEs, which I do hope happens. For me, this means only on Monday (sometimes) and Saturday, I will be in-game (around 2-3 hours, where I wanted a little more.)

Just some people that I would like to mention honourably:

@Scotty2k14 & @AquaaXx : I still remember the old days when it was us three on TeamSpeak in Scott's livestreams, which was really fun. It was a pleasure to know that you two are even considered my friends.

@SameeraCat & @Lambchop756 & @GabbyPu : We spent a LONG time talking over instagram, and it has been a pleasure, from our ups and downs, it's still been a motivating time with y'all, definitely for the better :)

@superxsnap & @Malcolm : I still remember our skype calls Malcolm within the summer, just us being us - WEIRD AF -. I found you two on skyblock, and you two were the well-known "gurus" on it. I remember that trade that we did: 3 diamonds for a 30 level enchant, and to me it was the young age gambling xD

@Aimee2323 (Aimee2344) & @WolfWhisperer12 : Awen, our skype chats go BEYOND weird, from us talking when you were babysitting, to you hating nature (o_O), it's still been a great time, and I still remember our little "row" over me getting un-muted xD. Wolf: although we haven't talked that much on skype, you still got me through a lot of stuff.

@javid1234b & @Tacosbefriends : The two meme-inserting master :D You two have been a great influence towards me, mostly because of your bubbly attitude towards pretty much anything ;D

@KoningKiwi & @noodles77 : You two are like a match-made in heaven xD, noodles, you were determined that you wanted builder, and I wouldn't be surprised if you do, and Koning, although your microphone was destroying my ears, you were still a pleasure to talk to :3

@Saradabaschi & @Apolo Ptolomeo : You two had to go through my high-on-cake disease, which I guess was a struggle, haha. Anyways, you two were really funny, and were a delight to talk to.

@Divvy1 : I ate you, nuff said.....

@sophh_ although you got bombarded with #scophh_ , you still were really motivating to me, and of course a pleasure to spam on teamspeak >;>

@SevereWarning & @Efcluke94 : you two really helped me, even if it were just for a small "chat", you still were a pleasure to play with.

@SpritySpritz & @gedas001 : You two were like the well known skywars Kings when you two were stones. And I still remember you playing with tahitii in skywars when you were a stone, and you killed me, and i accused you of hacks, and you called me a noob. But eh, life moves on...

@TheAdventurerMM & @sealgoesowowow : You two were really good to talk to, and I still remember my cousin being sexist to you, DRI, in our skype call. ;-; And Skylar got SO annoyed hehe.

@jinjo90 : You were my first true friend on the server, and joining your island was a pleasure, then after 10 minutes you kicked me ;-; but still was an amazing experience (especially for my PC... 4 FPS... Great ;-; xD)

@allstarninja : From when I helped you with getting you emerald to playing kit PVP with @SubSub , you were really cool to talk to, and it was like an instant bond between us.

@MorganPlayzMc : A potatoe flew around my room. Nuff said.

@OrangeGrapeEater : You were a really nice person to talk to, and in all honesty, although we didn't talk often, you were still a pleasure to talk to.

@emiraati : You got me threw my bullying issues that I have experienced, which I have taken on-board for the present and future.

@Titanic07 & @runbuddyboy : Although we didn't talk, we still had a blast ;D (I still love your name, Titanic <3 o <3)

@SunshineChick & @eshuren1 : Erin, your building skills have really stunned me, and it inspired me a lot. Eric, well. She's MINE #1. #2, it was evident that you were not only in love with assassinations, but addicted to the max. Adding onto this, you were a great person to talk to, and I admire that.

@Verdag : You were a great person to talk to and of course, my great wishes for you in the future ;p

@johncoles TEH GRAT ONE.... eh, your website it amazinginginging...

@Joe Peacock : Dat face (/._.)/

@exoticdragon123 : You were a really funny person hehe, anyways, when you had shown me your other server, it was a a pleasure to go there after my birthday, and getting mod because it was my birthday.... xDD also was great to go to when I first came on.

@Lukey_Dude : I remember when me and @SameeraCat were in SkyBlock and someone was swearing, and he said "suck my (insert other word for shlong)" and you said "Well you can suck my mute."
    I was laughing for a good 10 minutes afterwards.

@Parvati12 : I still remember the good Ol' days of me, you (when you were lapiz) and someone else. That is when our friendship flourished ;p

@PizzaFace132 & @*Rea* : You two were the two fan girls xDD... Our skype chats went weirder than weird. Lel.

@Drew McNamee : The Skywars person thing... Yeah, you were really good at pvp, I still remember that showdown we had, which I lost. ;-;

@Terrarialover11 : You were an amazing friend, and that water bottle still resembles you... ;)

@bjornebjorn97 those SG games were intense, thanks so much for being who you are ;p

@kadeplays : You are a great inspiration, because you are gay, and people abuse you about it, you still stand up for yourself, which I admire.

@AwkwardCanadian bb.... You will forever be wid meh ;p

I will be on forums often, and if you need to skype me, start a convo with me and (depending who you are) I will tell you ;p

Thanks for the support, everyone, you have definitely been a great influence to me.

2. Sccottyyy

Sccottyyy Member

Year 10 Student
    Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, England.
    Goodbye Younis, we will all miss you. D':

YounB likes this.
  3. noodles77

noodles77 Member

Hobo
    Aaaawwww. So sweet. Live long and prosper Lord Nutella!

YounB likes this.
  4. emiraati

emiraati Member

I got you through your bullying issues? DID YOU BEAT DA **** OUTTA EM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO?! IF YOU DID.. GOOD JOB BEB

5. Apolo Ptolomeo

Apolo Ptolomeo Member

Profetional Memer
    Home Page:
    ;-;

YounB likes this.
  6. YounB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    YAS I DID. THEY ARE DEAD NOW. THANKS. XD

emiraati likes this.
  7. TheAdventurerMM

TheAdventurerMM Member

8. YounB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ThanksxD

9. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    You'll be missed, Younisycle. Hopefully you'll still find time to come play!

TlmeLord, ItsYaBoyJavid and YounB like this.
  10. YounB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    :I NO

11. YounB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Of course I will, just not as much :/

12. TheAdventurerMM

TheAdventurerMM Member

Yes, miss you already :l

13. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
    Dang flabbit! Cya Younis, you will be missed. :(

14. YounB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Thanksssssss bbz

TheAdventurerMM likes this.
  15. YounB

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ATTENTION IF YOU WANNA TALK TO ME ILL BE IN GAME AND ON TEAMSPEAK IN 10 MINUTES XD

16. allstarninja

allstarninja Member

Home Page:
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

You will be missed as everyone else said. :(

SleepyWolf and YounB like this.
  17. Driii

Driii Member

Oh god, but Younis bae you better keep in touch with me. Always remember, you will be missed.
    -b00ty-

YounB likes this.
  18. Charlotte P.

Charlotte P. Member

Engineer
    YounB likes this.
  19. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Well then, it's hard to see old players leave the server but I guess they have a life, unlike me.. You will be missed by me and all, and you've been here in this community longer than me. I hope you have a good time and I hope I can see you around sometime in the new future.

YounB likes this.
  20. SubSub

SubSub Member

Playing minecraft.
    ¢̨̧̓̉ͬ͊̏ͨͩ͡҉̘̲͕̹̳͇̳̰̗͙͙͖̱̟̙̞ͅ ̧ͫ̅ͯ̈́͂̍̍ͣͨ͛ͦ̾
    I got an alert saying i was tagged, but i cant find my name. HELP!

YounB likes this.