Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
It would also be great for generating spam of "NO GO FOR OP" I mean, people are already mad enough when I choose basic..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If you want to live life on the edge and play skywars being 'hardcore', here are some suggestions of how to do it without implenting something that will annoy all the other players in the game because they're all noobs and not hardcore:

Op chests, don't take anything from the chests.
Regular chests and don't take anything from the chests.
Basic chests and don't take anything.
Start a game with basic chests and get tank level 3, don't take anything from any chests and use your bare hands to fight and get stuff, can also be done with normal and op.
Only get one of your chests and open no other chests for the whole game in basic, normal or op.
Choose op, then try and bridge across to islands without being shot, once you kill somebody, instantly start bridging again, regardless of whether you're being shot or not.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Look, basic is weak enough in my opinion. Every game where basic is voted for there's complaints, if we had one lower, 95% of people would hate it when it was chosen.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Also, imagine if you had the tank 3 kit, then just went around killing everybody, it would make a lot of the kits incredibly op to have..

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom