1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning Before Item Clear

Discussion in 'Assassins' started by AROBLAM, Dec 3, 2015.

?

Anyone else want this feature?

1. Yes! Happens to me all the time!

100.0%
  2. Nah. Too much unnecessary work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AROBLAM

AROBLAM Member

Calling Colgate consumer affairs
    Home Page:
    I am not sure how hard it would be to simply add a broadcast to the Assassins server that says "Item clear in # of seconds", but I do know that it would be very nice to have and would help with a lot of frustration. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's killed a full diamond, only to find all of the items getting wiped away.

For example, let's say I'm about to fight a diamond armor player. If I attack that player and kill them I am intending to pick up their stuff. If I look at the server broadcast and see it says "Item clear in 30 seconds!", I will know when the time is right to strike. Obviously I would wait until the items clear so that way it would be another '5 minutes?' until it clears again. Hopefully everyone reading this understands what I'm talking about. I hope I'm not the only one frustrated by this.

(One time I was fist fighting with a friend of mine, when he accidentally murdered me. As soon as I died, the items cleared. I had a diamond sword and full diamond. Along with 10 God Apples and 15 blocks of gold.)

Jonas Bossaerts likes this.
  2. Jonas Bossaerts

Jonas Bossaerts Member

3. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠