Anyone else want this feature?

• Nah. Too much unnecessary work.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
I am not sure how hard it would be to simply add a broadcast to the Assassins server that says "Item clear in # of seconds", but I do know that it would be very nice to have and would help with a lot of frustration. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's killed a full diamond, only to find all of the items getting wiped away.

For example, let's say I'm about to fight a diamond armor player. If I attack that player and kill them I am intending to pick up their stuff. If I look at the server broadcast and see it says "Item clear in 30 seconds!", I will know when the time is right to strike. Obviously I would wait until the items clear so that way it would be another '5 minutes?' until it clears again. Hopefully everyone reading this understands what I'm talking about. I hope I'm not the only one frustrated by this.

(One time I was fist fighting with a friend of mine, when he accidentally murdered me. As soon as I died, the items cleared. I had a diamond sword and full diamond. Along with 10 God Apples and 15 blocks of gold.)

Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom