1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting for my Diamond Rank

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by FrancommGamer, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrancommGamer

FrancommGamer Member

I waiting 3 days, i buy this rank 10/05 and this day i send a mail to support, but he dont aswer me.
    Please help me, i lost my transaction ID. But:
    After a successful purchase, customers receive an email from Mojang with their transaction ID. Please be sure that your transaction ID was not sent to your email's junk folder. If you do not have that email, you can still recover the ID.

If you paid by Paypal, you can log into your Paypal account and view the ID in your transaction history. Alternatively, you can visit Paypal.com and click "Contact" to request the ID.

If you paid by credit card and your payment was processed through Braintree (which handled Visa, Mastercard and American Express starting December 2013), you'll need to contact Mojang support, providing the name of the cardholder, the date of purchase, expiration date, card type, and last four digits of the card used for the purchase.

This is a Mojang page, yes i know, mojang and CubeCraft not is the same. But the important here is this
    If you paid by credit card and your payment was processed through Braintree (which handled Visa, Mastercard and American Express starting December 2013), you'll need to contact Mojang support, providing the name of the cardholder, the date of purchase, expiration date, card type, and last four digits of the card used for the purchase.

Becouse i lost my Transaccion ID.

2. CaptainDawg_

CaptainDawg_ Member

You should have also received and email from CubeCraft. That should contain your Transaction ID. When you do get it just take a picture of that email and then send it to support@cubecraft.net
    If that Transaction ID is real then someone will set your rank. Please also remember that you might not get a reply straight away from CubeCraft as they do receive a lot of emails.

3. FrancommGamer

FrancommGamer Member

But i dont have that email

4. CaptainDawg_

CaptainDawg_ Member

I have spoken to one of the owners and he said that if you email support@cubecraft.net with your In-Game name and the date that you purchased it, he will be able to check if the payment went through. If it did you will receive your rank.

5. FrancommGamer

FrancommGamer Member

6. FrancommGamer

FrancommGamer Member

I send it, Title Waiting for my Diamond Rank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.