Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
so a lot of people pretty much beg diamond+ to vote so I think we should make a new system which I think compiles to the EULA which is normal players votes count once while donors count for more like:
Stone = One vote
Lapis = Two votes
Gold= Theee votes (etc..)

This will allow diamond plus donors not feel bad about people complaining about op chest and stuff plus will let more people decide to get a more fair game. Hope you guys enjoy the idea.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
At the moment there is a whole load of iron donators -- just to be a donator .. there isn't really any reason that's them want to donate higher because the privileges are the same.. but this kind of changes that :p

Reactions: Efcluke94

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Not so sure about your idea, but an idea i have just had is that maybe you could buy a vote at the shop so people could donate to diamond+ to get infinite, or just buy votes...

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
If we hand everything to players with soft currency the server doesn't make an income, I don't see any need to change it. If people want to vote so badly they'll donate for it, you're not going to be able to buy votes with points it ruins the whole idea :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If we hand everything to players with soft currency the server doesn't make an income, I don't see any need to change it. If people want to vote so badly they'll donate for it, you're not going to be able to buy votes with points it ruins the whole idea :p
With this being said, I don't mind the idea, but it might stop donations from coming in and will (eventually) close the server, which we evidently don't want this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom