Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should only Ranks be able to vote for themes or stone ranks aswell?

• Only Ranks.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Everyone including Stone Ranks.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Maybe it would be nice if you can vote for the theme you have to build. You could do that only Ranks can vote for it, or you could make even stone ranks vote for theme they want to build. Because, sometimes you get these impossible themes I don't enjoy while building, but there are a few thems I love to build. Maybe this would be a nice feature for BuildWars?

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Maybe for Gold+?
Or voting for a theme you don't want to play, so it still has a bit of a surprise element.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
We all know that buildwars is a copied gamemode, so cubecraft could implement cool features which would make the game more popular, like receiving a cubelet if you get more than 8 legendarys in a game, Lol

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
That's why maybe whe should allow everyone to vote.
The whole point of the game is to create buildings related to the theme given. Adding another voting system to buildwars will ruin the whole game, as everybody will only vote for the themes they're good at. In my opinion, this will ruin the game, as a good builder can handle all themes, not only those he likes to build.

but there are a few thems I love to build.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The whole point of the game is to create buildings related to the theme given. Adding another voting system to buildwars will ruin the whole game, as everybody will only vote for the themes they're good at. In my opinion, this will ruin the game, as a good builder can handle all themes, not only those he likes to build.
But I'm quite sure IF this will ever be added lots of people will like it. (If stones can vote aswell)

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
People will only like it because they can win games faster. Imagine a group of friends who join a game. They all vote the same theme, just to make sure that one of them, who tryharded on that theme can win the game.
There has never been a game people vote fair, everyone votes terrible just sow they can win and if friends play they always vote legend sow one of em wins. Adding a vote system for themes won't really help people to vote fairly.

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
This is kind of against the whole idea since you're meant to be given a random unseen theme and build something in a few minutes. if this was implemented, people would only vote for the themes they were good at.

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
There has never been a game people vote fair, everyone votes terrible just sow they can win and if friends play they always vote legend sow one of em wins. Adding a vote system for themes won't really help people to vote fairly.
Im glad that you agree that 'adding a vote system for themes won't really help people vote fairly'. Why would we add a voting system which isn't fair?...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is kind of against the whole idea since you're meant to be given a random unseen theme and build something in a few minutes. if this was implemented, people would only vote for the themes they were good at.
But if you vote for it, you still have the uncertainty of what theme you're going to get.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom