Vote for the featured game!

Discussion in 'Featured Games' started by Camezonda, Mar 28, 2019.

?

What do you want the next featured game to be?

1. Quake Craft

2. Line Dash

3. Paintball

4. Layer Spleef

5. BlockWars (Core and CTF)

6. Wing Rush

7. Infection

8. Archer Assault

9. Survival Games Solo

10. Survival Games Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GalacticAC

GalacticAC Member

galaticAC
    Diamond
    The superiority of blockwars is proved again!

2. Keanu :)

Keanu :) Member

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    Disagree, it a bit spoopy bw got 7 votes out of nowhere

3. GalacticAC

GalacticAC Member

galaticAC
    Diamond
    I would say there are some problem on both sides, As long as blockwars is not a permanent game this will continue

4. Keanu :)

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    that’s basically some sort of threat? also, i hate bw but because, just because of ALL the drama you guys make idm it being added back. you guys cant accept the facts its gone, and i dont hear any other well player base crying out loud this much.

Edit: oml I made the most stupid mistake ever, I wrote thread insteat of threat (changed ut now)

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 7:15 AM
  5. GalacticAC

GalacticAC Member

galaticAC
    Diamond
    We don't have the responsibility to accept and be grateful to the atrocities the managements had committed

6. Keanu :)

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    you guys are the only ones crying out loud. i also miss games yet you dont hear me as i see the benefits of the update

Sweetenerera likes this.
  7. Scream

Scream Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

IceScreams
    Mod
    PLUS
    This is so sad, so many spoofed votes, just for a game

8. Camezonda

Camezonda Management
    Staff Member Management

Camezonda
    Management
    PLUS
    Don't worry, I'll remove all of the fake votes. I'm aware of this. But currently, Layer Spleef is winning.

9. Elivat

Elivat Member

Eli_GM
    Emerald
    PLUS
    Some of us see the benefits, some of us aren’t always begging for BlockWars to come back. Ffs I’ve even told @Camezonda to not make Bw permanent. Because I understand the purpose of the Big Change.
    Next time don’t generalize and be more careful with your comments...
    I don’t know why is it that you like to be hurtful? You don’t tolerate anyone who makes a mistake. Whenever they do you point it out in a rude way. Why can’t you stop being toxic?

MoJoJoJo and GalacticAC like this.
  10. Keanu :)

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    if you were not crying im not talking bout you. in general ive only seen the bw community complaining this much

Sweetenerera likes this.
  11. Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera Member

Falliam
    Iron
    So, just because somethign that isn't Blockwars is close-ish, is winning, it's botting?

Literally, just scroll over it. It's not that much work. This thread is full of messages anyway, it's not even close to being a big deal.

Okay so YOU can ask people to vote, but it's impossible for us to ask Layer Spleef players or players in general to vote for LS? Like? Lmfao?

If you don't confirm it with evidence, nobody is gonna believe you. So stop lying already.

If there is no evidence, we have no reason to believe you guys. We're not gonna jump to conclusiosn and being like ''Oh well the LS votes are cheated! Hey, staff, add Blockwars as featured game for thew 6546 time after Layer Spleef hasn't been added for 2938 months.''
    I still don't believe you, but let's say Layer Spleef did cheat in votes. Who cares? Literally. Y'all are complaining because LS is close to winning yet BW is getting added all the time. LS hasn't been added in MONTHS. Y'all get to play your fav. game. We don't. Let us have our 2 days of joy for once.

If you don't like the drama / notification spam, unwatch the thread. Because some people do enjoy the drama and some people do like to joke around and make comments about who's winning and who's not.

Marieke2001 and Keanu :) like this.
  12. Keanu :)

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    we’re not the ones cheating my dude

13. carrometeoro

carrometeoro Member

Mikioouu
    Pls don't generalize,you can just put all the people in the same bag

Elivat likes this.
  14. Keanu :)

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    winkwonk

Sweetenerera likes this.
  15. Cuteee

Cuteee Member

Cuteee
    Emerald
    Okay I am gonna comment on this since I believe that I've got to give my point of view as a Blockwars player and a active player of this community. The first thing is that I am gonna beg y'all to stop taking this as a war. This is not a conflict, nor should be, it's just a poll to vote a featured game, your (and my) life does not depend on which gamemode gets selected, and it's kinda absurd and childish to see people getting mad over such a stupid and irrelevant thing.
    With this being said I am gonna be honest: Blockwars is my favourite game, yes, but I voted for layer spleef. Why? Well, as in the past I also believed that Blockwars didn't get the love it deserved, now I think it's way too much, and I believe that layer spleef is not even getting a 10% of the love it should. It hasn't been featured for two months (aprox) and it's very unfair. Blockwars gets featured around 6 times per month, so it shouldn't even be listed on the poll: It's just not necessary, it gets featured more than enough. So yea, that's my opinion

16. Mecha_San

Mecha_San Member

MechaWolfGolem
    But how is blockwars still winning? And also, I saw a new account created that voted for LS and was created yesterday. That a bot or a new member?

17. Keanu :)

Peanutjuhh
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    he WILL remove, maybe it hasn't been removed yet?
    also, it could be a new player or a(n old) player who created an alt account, I doubt it's a bot.

18. 卩 尺丨ㄥ乇 ㄚ

卩 尺丨ㄥ乇 ㄚ Member

Priley
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    I'm sure Sweetenerera wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this if the majority of the BlockWars community would stop crying for once and live without their favourite game for a single week, just a single week and two days of Layer Spleef. I agree with everything else you said though

19. 卩 尺丨ㄥ乇 ㄚ

卩 尺丨ㄥ乇 ㄚ Member

Priley
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    They should remove BlockWars from the voting and selection permanently as a punishment

20. Ronzo

Ronzo Member

Ronzo_
    Obsidian
    Punish everyone due to one or 2 people?