1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Villager trading

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Shefles, May 1, 2014.

1. Shefles

Shefles Member

Hello!
    It seems like you can't trade with villager at the moment but I really want that that to be change/fixed because when you do right click on a villager the shop (/shop) opens up. I really want to trade with the original villager because I want what they offer you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    btw, you capture a villager by trapping a zombie villager, and then you make a witch throw a weakness potion at the zombie villager. When the zombie villager has the potion effect at him, rightclick with a golden apple
    -Sorry for bad grammar, I am from a non english country

2. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
    How can you even get the emeralds? You mostly use emeralds for trading...

3. ThatOnePeanutGuy

ThatOnePeanutGuy Member

Being the coolest peanut you've ever met.
    Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
    You would have to find a villager that offers emeralds in trade for something instead of vice versa. From that point on, it would be you using emeralds (unlocking better trades) to make more emeralds until you have a decent amount. Then you can handle some more difficult tasks involved with trading.

4. ThatOnePeanutGuy

ThatOnePeanutGuy Member

Being the coolest peanut you've ever met.
    Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
    Concerning trading, I too was disappointed to find out it didn't work. I was hoping it would, seeing as how it could add a whole new set of challenges in skyblock. (That, and you could show off your sweet gear from trading ;) ) I hope that it does get changed, but until then, there is plenty else to do in skyblock.

Shefles likes this.