1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Villager glitch

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Snap, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

@sophh_ @Malcolm
    We have been trying to get villagers for hours. First, they wouldn't breed. 14 hours of trying later, we killed them and moved to the top of the island to try and get them to breed. Then disaster struck..
    First, i got a villager and started curing it. But it bit me and my dog killed it. That dog is now dead.
    Then i found three villagers all lined up, but there were also a few other mobs. Can you guess what happened? A chain reaction of creeper explosions killed two of them, and a skeleton shot the other. FINALLY, i got another zombie villager, but it despawned or vanished or something when i was curing it. Then, @sophh_ and i got two more villagers, causing a hell of a lot of stress. i actually want to rip my hair out right now. Can you guess what happened next? Yup, despawned, or vanished or whatever happened the first time.
    I really don't like asking for stuff, but @jinjo90 @Efcluke94 if you can get us some villagers, i will pay any price you ask. I don't care if it costs me 2 beacons, it will save me, mal and soup a lot of stress. this is so stressful i can't even begin to explain it, and get this.. some people call minecraft relaxing, laid-back and fun!

2. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    (It's possible your villagers got zombified and then despawned. Make sure it's completely lit up.)

JiggieD and Snap like this.
  3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Was mooshroom biome, but for whatever reason, the pair came back.. i have no idea what happened, and the single one didn't come back, but the two villagers paired together just reappeared like an hour later. They're finally breeding now <3