1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very interesting survival games and all of the project suggestion to make it even more popular.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ReinForced1, Aug 24, 2015.

1. ReinForced1

ReinForced1 Member

it'd be fine if we had like a chart of people in a survival game ,that would show calculated % for all people on the chance of winning,which would be based on wins,kills,deaths,arrow shots and misses,critical hits,damage taken/given, and the current armor/weapon/food situation among all people. players could put some sort of ingame currency on a player making that into bounty,which if that player wins you'll get a lot of the points-but you could only bet on 1-2 people,and only until there's 8 left. the percentage of the win would be calculated from the percentage that player has to win-the lower the more you would get. you could use that currency on some fun stuff on all servers or maybe could exchange it into real world gift cards or something like that,and could buy it directly from the store also.but if the player you betted dies,the player that killed the guy gets the point that were put among him. i hope this gets any attention.

2. MCTravelerMC

MCTravelerMC Member

Resurrection
    That sounds extremely complicated and no offence but I stopped reading half way through - and I'm someone who is taking 4 maths subjects at College and got an A* at GCSE, I feel sorry for the person who works out how to do it accurately and code it all in..I don't see the point of this apart from for you to get more points and kills, deaths and wins sometimes mean nothing - like if someone had just joined and it's luck to win anyway - depends what you get in a chest.

3. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It sounds EXTREMELY complicated, as Traveler said, though it might seem easy with what you are thinking. Minecraft plugins are a lot harder to code than just importing Excel charts to the player.

4. MCTravelerMC

MCTravelerMC Member

Resurrection
    And it's harder when there is only 1 (or 2) developers who are very busy as it is with so many new ideas and fixes

5. EroShadows

EroShadows Member

um... complicated, but I think players should be able to put a bounty on someone for points. if the person with the bounty gets killed then the killer gets a lucky item.

6. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This is the idea from Nexus and we are not using ideas from other servers.

7. EroShadows

EroShadows Member

oh Sorry I don't play on many servers I play on like 4 and that's It. How could I know xD

8. MCTravelerMC

MCTravelerMC Member

Resurrection
    Just seems like another way to get points (I blame it on the removal of items from skyblock shop, we've ran out of ways to farm points ;-;)