Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kilcram

Feb 25, 2016
I didn't really know where to post this, so excuse me if this is the wrong site.

Hi,
So i was on the shop looking for Vanity Points but i couldn't find where to buy them. (here:store.cubecraft.net)
Because there were no Vanity Points to buy, i looked around and selected to buy the space pack. After i selected the country (germany) it showed me there is a 19% VAT for Germany. So i tried for others and it differed. (e. g. Netherlands 21%) And for U.S. there is no VAT?! So my question is why is there a VAT for virtual ware? I could understand if you would need to deliver Merchandise, but for virtual things? And... in other shops there is no VAT just saying.
  • Can't you buy Vanity points anymore? (I'm pretty sure i've seen it before)
  • Why is there a VAT for virtual products?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I don't know where you find the VAT, because I couldn't find it.

On-topic: They removed buying vanity points because there is a reward chest. Not sure that it gives you Vanity points.

Kilcram

Feb 25, 2016
I don't know where you find the VAT, because I couldn't find it.

On-topic: They removed buying vanity points because there is a reward chest. Not sure that it gives you Vanity points.
REALLY? Oh cmon so you need buy a rank for Vanuty Points now... Dam should've bought them a week earlier. You get them so slow if you don't have obsidian or emerald :/
to the VAT:
  1. Go to the store: store.cubecraft.net
  2. Select anything (e. g. Space Packor a rank)
  3. Go to your cart (Checkout)
  4. Scroll down to where it says "Country:"
  5. Select Germany or so (U.S. has no VAT?!)
  6. It will appear under the selection field

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
REALLY? Oh cmon so you need buy a rank for Vanuty Points now... Dam should've bought them a week earlier. You get them so slow if you don't have obsidian or emerald :/
to the VAT:
  1. Go to the store: store.cubecraft.net
  2. Select anything (e. g. Space Packor a rank)
  3. Go to your cart (Checkout)
  4. Scroll down to where it says "Country:"
  5. Select Germany or so (U.S. has no VAT?!)
  6. It will appear under the selection field
Ow sorry my bad. :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think VAT is something similar to BTW (Bijkomende Belasting (Extra Tax)) in the Netherlands. And thats just money that you pay to the gouvernement because you've bought something in the Netherlands. So it doesnt matter if that product is virtual or not.

Kilcram

Feb 25, 2016
I think VAT is something similar to BTW (Bijkomende Belasting (Extra Tax)) in the Netherlands. And thats just money that you pay to the gouvernement because you've bought something in the Netherlands. So it doesnt matter if that product is virtual or not.
But why is there no VAT for U.S.? (Maybe it is "located" in the U.S or so) And, the VAT differs from Country to Country, what i don't understand. Th last thing is, why is there no VAT on other stores? (Server ranks, too)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
If there's no VAT in the US they are a bunch of lucky people. And there is VAT on other stores, but it's allready included in the price you pay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom