Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dixeo

Sep 12, 2014
First of all congratulate for the new update, they are very good and I hope the habilities from skywars. Well, I bought my gold rank about a month ago and at that time I had 200k vanity points, so I decided to buy all the clothes and items from the shop. I bought everything and in that moment y had 108500 vanity poonts. So now with this new update I lost everything: the items: cheap farm, when the pigs fly,sth about dragon, etc.. and all the clothes. Now there are many new items and i really want to buy it, but I have spent about 100k vanity points and I want it back because now I have nothing (talking about items and clothes) , and it would be unfair to have spent those vanity points without having achieved anything.
I really apreccite you update and seriously it´s perfect because not only motivates play skywars but also other
modalities of game. But in the case of vanity points , I really hope your support.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• cubecraft.jpg
    cubecraft.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 300
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom