StefanBogart

Mar 29, 2014
NetherLands

Comming soon maby it can be color chat
Rarity : Legendary

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Are you suggesting that it should be colored chat or that colored chat is what it might be?

If you are suggesting that it should be colored chat, I believe that the colored chat is even sometimes abused by donors, and allowing everyone to obtain colored chat seems like colorful chaos to me. :P

If you are saying that colored chat is what it might be, then that's not exactly a suggestion, and should be posted in a thread under the media area. :D

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
There is no point in creating another suggestion thread(unless I am missing something) when another thread on the same topic is still active, therefore this should be locked.

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
That's the point, ranks are meant to be noticed and seen for buying a rank, to show that they done something nice for the community.
Sometimes Stone ranks also help the community, for example, with reports (Like me). I thinks donors just pay for the vanity and the kits, not to help the community or at least not all of them

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Sometimes Stone ranks also help the community, for example, with reports (Like me). I thinks donors just pay for the vanity and the kits, not to help the community or at least not all of them
They should still be noticed, and so many people get a hold of coloured chat, it's almost impossible to take your eyes off the chat. I'd rather it was less colourful.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
As mentioned in another thread (exactly the same as this one), non-donors can already glass colours, arrow trails and vanity items. I think there should still be donor-only things.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
They should not give that amount of colors to donrs.
Donors definately deserve colours, they are helping keep the server running. And, if I paid 300 AUD for obsidian, I don't know about you, but I would definately want at least some credit for it..

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Without donors, the server would not be running. We appreciate every donation, and the coloured chat/prefix/WorldEdit and you receive with donating is our way of saying thanks.

As for the original topic of the thread, I highly doubt it will be coloured chat, as it is already implemented as a donor privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom