Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How expensive would the votes be?

• Over 500

• Under 500

• There shouldn't be any point purchasable votes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Twistler

Jul 30, 2015
With the idea of allowing each donor rank being able to vote for the type of chest in skywars, I'm still in the mindset of getting some more games that can be OP/Basic matches. With the amount of points it would cost and maybe even the limit on how many you can have, I'm proposing Cubecraft add the ability to use points you earn from matches to purchase a 1 time vote (for the type of chest AND OR time of day). I'm open for up beat yet informative opinions, and add-on ideas if any.
Side Note: A random suggestion would be to add some more perks to donor ranks since the ranks aren't exactly the cheapest and the first 3 ranks are essentially the same and the last 3 ranks are essentially the same. :)

Thanks!
Your fellow player,
Twistler

Twistler

Jul 30, 2015
Clarify: The amount of points it would cost and limit, if any, would be determined by the Cubecraft staff.

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
well it can maybe a good idea but it should be 1000 or more cause remember you are voting without having a diamond rank so it should be alot of points and i think its fair cause it takes alot to have 1000

Reactions: Twistler
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom