1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Useless kicked from the server for 'camping' on Eggwars.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by RubenCool12, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubenCool12

RubenCool12 Member

Dear CubeCraft,

I was playing EggWars on your server, we were in the game and one of your Mods said we were 'camping' on our island.
    We weren't camping we were making some armor to kill people. So we had to build a wall bequase our egg was destroyed.
    So after a little 10 minutes that moderator came with 2 other people, our teammate shot her of the bridge, probably she couldn't have that and kicked our whole team for no good reason.
    Team ign: RubenCool12, RaoulFX, EzraPlays
    Mod ign: PinkSparkleWolf
    Schermopname (14).png

2. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
  3. PinkSparkleWolf

PinkSparkleWolf Mod Staff Member Moderator

being your everyday white girl
    Home Page:
    First of all, you can't say anything about me because you don't know anything about me. Second of all, at first you didn't even believe me when I said that camping is a reason for a kick, and now you're making an thread about it? Third of all, you were camping, you guys kept shooting people off the bridge when they went over it. And besides that, you guys (or someone from your team) broke the bridge between the middle and your island. And last of all, I kicked 2 players, I never kicked anyone named ''RaoulFX''.

I don't know why you made an entire thread about it, but I'm locking it as it useless to wine about something like this.

CARDAN16 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.