Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Charela

Feb 13, 2016
Hello, my name is Charela.
As you could see in the title, I want you to update CubeCraft. Minecraft has recently updated to the wished 1.9! So why don´t you improve your PvP server with the incredible combat actualitation? I think the combat will be now much more strategic, so, what are you waiting for, staff members?

C´mon, are you with me? :D

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016
Right now 1.9 is a bit buggy, so I don't think they should be only 1.9, but also allow 1.8 and 1.9 clients to connect. They should wait a few new releases and a bit of time until enough people plays it.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Agreed with @lAngelP 1.9 has too much bugs to be fixed. It would'nt improve cube ATM. They are working on plugins so you can play on cube while playing mc 1.9. But cube will stay at the 1.8 combat for a little more. Untill the majority of people are used to 1.9 pvp and Mojang fixed the biggest bugs.

Reactions: lAngelP

obsessed090

Mar 3, 2016
Norway
I don't think this thread is very helpful.
v1.9 is to laggy and buggy.
Let Mojang fix this and then, maybe, they update the server to v1.9

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't think this thread is very helpful.
v1.9 is to laggy and buggy.
Let Mojang fix this and then, maybe, they update the server to v1.9
Its not really laggy and buggy for me idk...
But they are going to update it they just working on it....

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I don't see why it would be a problem but no optifine for a little while would be a pain.
It's mostly due to the change in PVP, people can't just mash their mouse anymore. So people are very angry. Hopefully it's similar to the hunger update, everyone was angry then and refused to update, but then just got used to having to eat to replenish stamina.

Reactions: Zachㅤ

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
It's mostly due to the change in PVP, people can't just mash their mouse anymore. So people are very angry. Hopefully it's similar to the hunger update, everyone was angry then and refused to update, but then just got used to having to eat to replenish stamina.
Good way to put it. :)

Reactions: Efcluke94

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
So CubeCraft is also going to add 1.9 PVP?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom