1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsteady hubs, menu problems

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by queenshania, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenshania

queenshania Member

Hello there! I would like to report just a few minor bugs that seem to be bothering with how I play on the server.

First and foremost, the unsteadiness of the servers. I was sitting in a hub (referred to as a lobby here, I believe), hanging out with a friend when suddenly the hub crashed and I got moved to a game lobby (Survival Games). I thought this was odd considering that there are multiple other hubs it could have directed me to, but instead took me to a game I don't want to play.

And second, when I use the compass and click the head, the store link comes up which isn't too bad I guess. Buuuuut, when I now click the logo of the server in the compass, it gives no store link like it says it should.

Hopefully this is enough info to determine what has went on, I don't really know how else to describe it. I also would provide evidence but I can't really redo a server crash and the menu problem is simply repeatable.

Thank you!

2. dwayne

dwayne Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

To your first report, whenever a hub you were being send to is full it tries to send you to an alternative game lobby, this is an intended result.
    To your second report, this is a minor issue but it will be forwarded to the team.

Thank you for your reports :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.