1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unplayable Super Craft Bros

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by DopeRider, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DopeRider

DopeRider Member

Well, actually you can play but... the single most defining feature of the game, the double jump, mostly doesn't work. Did you really test this game with 1.9 before upgrading?

I've played three games and even managed to win one and be second in the other two, but the overall experience was truly painful :-(

It's difficult to add some helpful information, the double jump seems to stall specially when tried over smooth surfaces like wool, but not only.

Oh, and the scoreboard has also run crazy. Dead players still appear with one life.

I'd like to say I hope that my favourite Minecraft game will be back soon. But I really don't. You have stated that 1.8 is history and I doubt very much you can fix the problem quickly, judging from the pending superflat bug and the many months that Assasination was broken. Or can you?

2. DopeRider

DopeRider Member

Also, the creeper kit has now lost the potions, in their place a useless block that gets labeled as "water bottle".

Sorry to say but I don't understand what you believe testing is. How could so obvious gross errors pass undetected if you had done a proper set of tests? To add insult to the injury, I've just read that now your devs can introduce new games and features. Really?

3. DopeRider

DopeRider Member

OK, it's... fixed. I love to eat some of my words :)

Thank you!!