Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamiroGamer

Apr 26, 2015
Hello staff cubecraft , I need to know if I can shorten the mute because three months is a lot , Sunday August 30 I take the mute, but wanted to know if I can take morning as Sunday is much , I can not wait to talk , please , donate a lot of money on the server , and let me know if I can do this favor , Greetings :)
PLEASE! :(
xD i love cubecraft

-RamiroGamer

Kirito989_YT

Mar 12, 2015
amigos por favor quitenme el mute por favor me eh comprado el rango iron y cuando quiero escribir con colores me doy con la sorpresa de que no puedo enserio de ahi me comprare rangos mas alto cubecraftgames es mi server favorito

username cuando me pusieron el mute : Kirito989_YT
username ahora : KiritoQ

Attachments

• 2015-08-27_19.05.47.png
    2015-08-27_19.05.47.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 450

Kirito989_YT

Mar 12, 2015
amigos por favor quitenme el mute por favor me eh comprado el rango iron y cuando quiero escribir con colores me doy con la sorpresa de que no puedo enserio de ahi me comprare rangos mas alto cubecraftgames es mi server favorito

username cuando me pusieron el mute : Kirito989_YT
username ahora : KiritoQ
no puedo hacer appeal

AkkeOttenbros

Dec 14, 2017
Hello cubecraft i am muted from Jul 20, 2017 I have been so long ago but there was first that I was a month mutton I thought well a month okay but after that month I kept mutated and I can not buy unmute that I would otherwise do directly and I have just a gold rank bought at black friday and want to buy an emerald rank at Christmas but I think it's a shame then that I am still muttered and I find that very and very sorry because I have been playing on this super awsome server for 2 years, but unfortunately that I'm muted Please cubecraft unmute me please I'm going to get that emerald rank IMMEDIATELY Thanks MC name: LateToSchool please Thanks

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello cubecraft i am muted from Jul 20, 2017 I have been so long ago but there was first that I was a month mutton I thought well a month okay but after that month I kept mutated and I can not buy unmute that I would otherwise do directly and I have just a gold rank bought at black friday and want to buy an emerald rank at Christmas but I think it's a shame then that I am still muttered and I find that very and very sorry because I have been playing on this super awsome server for 2 years, but unfortunately that I'm muted Please cubecraft unmute me please I'm going to get that emerald rank IMMEDIATELY Thanks MC name: LateToSchool please Thanks
Please don't necropost. @AnimalTamer1 or @StorySays lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.