1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unknown situation

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by noodles77, Jul 14, 2015.

1. noodles77

noodles77 Member

Hobo
    A person glitched out in SCB and teleported to a flat land. I had the following conversation and I just didn't now how to really deal with it. It's a busing a glitch right? and that's against the rules. I handled the situation like I usually do but is this a punishable offense? SCB Bug.png

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

This happens a lot to me too, and they always have the same argument; Why should I leave? I didn't choose to get out of the map, it just happened.
    I would like to know how I should reply to this, because after all they are right, it isn't like spleef camping where they choose to break the rules so what can you actually say to them?

TheMatthias69 likes this.
  3. johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca Member

I think that reporting them is the best thing to do.

4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Question: Is the flatland still near the arena/ right next to it or is it somewhere else.

It is a bit complicated with glitches. Some of them can be obviously abused. You are saying that it is random when you get teleported. Therefore the player really didn't choose to get to that flatland. I wouldn't actually sat that that is banable since it is not the players fault.
    But you also can't continue playing. The best thing would be to be the more grown up in that case and just let the other player win rather than argueing for hours.

It is different with Spleef as players choose to remove all the blocks around them. Therefore they can be punished.

noodles77 likes this.
  5. Snap

It isn't a random occurrence, it occurs whenever you die to explosive damage. I think the wither and the creeper are the only kits capable of causing this. I don't know whether anything can be done regarding the explosives to fix the bug :/

Saradabaschi likes this.
  6. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

i dont see how he should be banned. It isnt his fault that he is on flat land, and he isnt abusing since he cant do anything about it, other than leave, and I don't think people would just leave cause of that. Telling people to leave cause of that would make you look like you just want to win at all costs

7. Snap

I think a kick from the game should be the most severe punishment, since technically they didn't choose to be there.