1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unjust acts to players (Betty_B00p)(points)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Betty_B00p, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

2 months ago it presented a report in which I see how many points he had, recently he opened skyblock again and I had create a farm for points to buy things from the store.

http://gyazo.com/e707a5566ac018f2125df57524b69f1e this is a photo taken by a adm of my farm

My farm was blocked, i said nothing because i agreed; BUT, today between your server and what it was my surprise, my points had been eliminated.

upload_2015-6-29_13-15-58.png
    i lose my points

in this publication of 2 months ago https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/i-found-a-bug-plss-remove-all-the-chests.34858/ you can see a picture of how much I had, but here I leave the picture.

upload_2015-6-29_13-19-5.png

I ask because my points were removed to @OrangeGrapeEater and this was his response

upload_2015-6-29_13-21-4.png

I never abuse of Store, i created the farm at first, it was to replace the points spent; i already had many before and guess what?, was not activated skyblock recently.

so i think that removing the points is an unjust act.

I don't want to offend anyone and that is not intended my publication, i just want to have me my points.

I love your server, but this time they are doing something nasty for a player.

plss don't close it, I want and expect an answer and I want to respond to it.

@OrangeGrapeEater @Saradabaschi

Leevi2610 and Snap like this.
  2. SamueLogic

SamueLogic Member

Student
    I totally agree.

3. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

I wouldn´t fully agree that removing all of the points was right. It was point farming what you may have done but we didn´t really forbid it.

I can see why they have done it though. With an huge amount of points you can easily buy everything all around the server. Especially on Skyblock it brings you to the /is top within one day (you are in the toplist also for example).

That is pretty much all I can say about this.

4. Saradabaschi

Just noticed that all of my points are reset also.
    I guess everyone who had a lot got a reset.

5. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

I let the farm was banned, but said nothing; then you say that it is forbidden to have that amount of points?

i've always been on the /is top, before and now; it was never an issue, i remember that the island where he lived it had a level of 5000, but now it is forbidden to have an island of a level up 500 wow.

the rules do not say anything about having good crops, a little strange when they blocked my crops but that's over.

I just want to get back what cost me much time to get, and i'll be honest, i had 154.008 and i want to get it back that.

a quick and immature decision was made, he had ask first how is as i have the earned points and not simply decide to remove.

gladly would have responded, i've been playing two years on the server and so, i have many. (simple)

i know it's a new skyblock, but you cannot take this kind of decisions like whether nothing,

i ask you again, can i returned my points or not? at least you can give the number of points he had in things? please give me a solution because i want to keep playing

Have a good day and thanks for answer.

6. Saradabaschi

Are you blaming me for losing your points?
    On my last comment I was guessing why they could have removed your points. That moment I didn´t know that it happened to others as well.

My guess is that every player who had 100000+ points had their points reset to zero. Including you, Severe, me and others too.
    I doubt that we will get them back. Just wait for Orange to respond maybe?

7. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

i'm not blaming you, do not get me wrong.

it's just that I am accused of abuse in the store and then removed my points, this had happened before and my points were returned, because it had been a mistake.

since you're a adm you could not make up my points on objects in skyblock? i take one years and a half to get that amount; please sara help me, i need to keep building in my island.

only bought, when is necessary and now that i don't have points, i can't get anything.

8. Saradabaschi

I know now that the top 40 had their points removed. I do not know if they would give some points back, sry.

9. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I know I shouldn't get involved, but I would like to add something to this matter.
    Point farms have been around for 2 years now, and have never been forbidden. Look far enough back and there are straight-up guides on farming points through skyblock; i even made one myself, including all the rates of points that you would get an hour using certain farms. Why is it that all of a sudden this is now not ok? People have been doing it for two years and nobody cared, but all of a sudden it's banned and people are losing thousands of points over this issue.
    Another thing that I want to add is that the shop was changed the day that skyblock was re-released, reducing cacti's sell price. Nowhere was it mentioned that pumpkin farming was not allowed, since the only thing changed was cacti prices, which if anything only suggests that cacti farming wasn't allowed. Nobody could have known that pumpkin selling wasn't allowed since no changes were made to the shop regarding pumpkins until after the users punishment. You could call it "abusing the shop", but the simple fact is that staff have known that users have been doing this for years and said nothing until now, and therefore nobody even knew that it would be considered "abusing the shop". I am not saying that this was ok or that it wasn't overpowered, but that it was handled pretty poorly. I mean no offence when I say that, but taking somebody's points away without notice because of something they didn't even know wasn't allowed seems quite extreme and unfair.

marlutin, Saradabaschi and Betty_B00p like this.
  10. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

i said the same thing, this was done very quickly without seeing the consequences, he looked a little immaturity in the whole thing because this was handled as you would a child. I realized that what he says is true @Saradabaschi , accounts with more than 100,000 points were reset; taking into account what you said @superxsnap the store is improperly handling, i took 1 hours playing and i still not get points for 3 Diamond, sales values are extreme, even though fell trees do not get the points to buy anything 64 tree seeds only give you 64 points it takes too long to get 64 tree seeds.

This is another issue to be addressed but not if here is the right place, i hope you see my point of view since, selling at least 10 stacks of tree seeds only gives you for buy 3 diamonds and get points became extremely challenging now.

11. Saradabaschi

Getting points is extremely challenging, I agree. And of course I am seeing your point of view. Let me see if the situation can be saved in a way...

12. Saradabaschi

You should have received some points yesterday Betty. They are in your reward chest. :)

13. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

That's the exact reason why a lot of players just stopped playing SkyBlock. Some of the top people (no names) have had the opportunity to farm thousands and thousands of points which they could now use to raise their island level from 0 to 600 in just 1 hour, completing all kinds of challenges and ruining fun for other players. I myself had like 2k points from playing SW, SG and Arcade games and used it for the re-release of SkyBlock. Although I thought that was a lot, I just went on with my island like 'a regular player', with my island mate, and we have played for hours but our chance is ~0,0023% that we'll ever get in the SkyBlock top 10 now (little calculation). Think of it like this way: if there's a Champions League in football, and someone just bought the quarter finals, semi-finals and finals, and with that buying the cup, wouldn't that ruin the fun and chances for others? And using the prize money to do the exact same thing for the next event? Anyway, I know I shouldn't get involved, but I just wanted to add this. Thank you.

BlueMoon475 and Saradabaschi like this.
  14. Saradabaschi

I left this open so that players can say their opinion. It is okay to post in here :)

15. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    I don't think thats fair..

16. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    I know he's already been tagged but, @OrangeGrapeEater , if you want to punish them for it, you need to have made it obvious that it wasn't allowed when they were doing it. There was no rule against it :p

Snap likes this.
  17. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

I have no control over this, I manage staff, not the network.

GuaaarrD likes this.
  18. Betty_B00p

Betty_B00p Member

thank you very much sara, i really appreciate what you do.

19. Saradabaschi

Alright. Solved and locked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.