1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UNFAIRLY BANNED

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by jozemanue, Jun 24, 2016.

1. jozemanue

jozemanue Member

In cubecraft i play with my friends a lot of times, and they can admit that i hate hacks and the people that use it.
    The reason of the ban is antiknockback but i have seen the video that film me using hack and clearly we can see that the person who reported me could knockback me.
    So i would like if you can watch the video again because im secure that i never have used hacks before

thank you ( jozemanue )

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I can clearly see hacks in this video. If you believe you were falsely banned, please consider why you should be unbanned and appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Like BuildBuild said, appeals go here. If for some reason the appeal got declined, try contacting the staff member that denied it.

4. MasonIsKewl

MasonIsKewl Member

You can clearly see that you wern't taking the slightest bit of knockback, the one time you went back is from you manualy moving back.

5. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    You can always use your appeal code and fill in your code HERE. (First you need to fill in your username and then you can enter your code.)

6. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    You were banned in a fair way. You used anti- knockback as shown in the video I recorded. I don't feel sorry about you being banned in any way. I do feel sorry that you are trying to confince others that you didn't hack since you clearly did.

7. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    Just an advice from me to you.
    When you are appealing, you may want to consider telling the truth because evidence speaks louder than words.
    Staffs are experienced in identifying hackers. I would reconsider the whole "I do not hack" thing you have going on.
    Lying isn't going to help you much (at all).. You're going to dig your own grave if you continue doing so.
    Did I mention it would reduce your chances of coming back? Well good luck and remember to be honest.

8. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Like others said above, I can also clearly see the AntiKB. The hacking can be clearly see at (0:02-0:05) Like I said before, just create an appeal here. Also what zRinne said is also true, if you persist to keep lying, your appeal will be declined. If for some reason, your appeal gets defined, try contacting the staff member that banned you. Don't spam in his/her profile..