Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondGamer321

Jul 3, 2015
Hola, soy DiamondGamer. La verdad es que hace ya 1 mes o poco más que llevo baneado del servidor de CubeCraft por matar a mi equipo. Quiero disculparme de todo corazón por el acto que cometí; se que hay unas normas y tenemos que respetarlas sobre cualquier cosa, pero todo lo hice en un acto de ira.
Así que hoy estoy escribiendo esto para solicitar mi desbaneo y admitir mi error. Solo quiero poder entrar al servidor y jugar con mis amigos como antes! De nuevo pido disculpas y sobre todo lamento lo ocurrido ya que como comenté antes, fue en un acto de ira.

Mi nick en el servidor es el mismo que acá (Por cierto: Si aparece que mi nombre no es con el que me banearon, es debido a que cambie el nick por razones de otros servidores)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm DiamondGamer . The truth is that since 1 month or so I've been banned from the server CubeCraft for killing my team . I want to apologize wholeheartedly for the act committed ; there are rules and we have to respect them about anything, but everything I did in an act of anger.
So today I am writing this for my unban request and admit my mistake . I just want to enter the server and play with my friends as before! Again I apologize and regret what happened especially because as I said before, it was an act of anger.

My nick on the server is the same as here (By the way : If it appears that my name is not the same with which I was banned , it's because the nick change for reasons other servers )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom