Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estuardo

Jan 6, 2015
Hi, I have a premium account that I bought a friend and now I do with my data and that but the account when I wanted to enter CubeCraft told me banned for "Hacks" and I was surprised I asked my friend about it and told me that the previous person using the account was banned, and now paying the consequences :( me, there would be some possibility that unban me?
And send Appel on the page, but does not say whether sending, I just redirected to the page again Appels
Current Account name: ItzProWolf

Estuardo

Jan 6, 2015
And send Appel on the page, but does not say whether sending, I just redirected to the page again Appels

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Didn't notice you already appealed. If you have already send an appeal, it's your one and only chance, don't send another one. Wait a few days, if you see you can't still log in, it got denied.

Estuardo

Jan 6, 2015
Do it if you want, I tell the truth, the account is the purchase of a friend and this is banned in CubeCraft, Badlion and Kohi, the 3 hacks and now I'm paying consequences. On Kohi they have already unbanned me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom