1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to connect to skyblock server without being kicked - Assistance and Suggestions Welcomed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by johnbonham321, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnbonham321

johnbonham321 Member

Hi

As you can see, my name is Johnbonham321, which is the same as my Minecraft Username

When I attempt to join skyblock, and use /is and click the nether portal icon to teleport me to my island, it gets me stuck in a block.

After attempting to move from the block for a while, the server kicked me for flying (or related), even though i wasnt.

Now, everytime i connect to skyblock, i automatically get kicked again, for the same reason, in less than a second.

I really like playing skyblock on your server, and would love if this could be fixed. I dont mind if the island needs to be restarted, but i would just like help with a solution.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, please notify me

Thanks

johnbonham321

2. Parvati12

Parvati12 Member

3. Marco Slater

Marco Slater Owner Staff Member Owner

Pushing buttons for Digital Tree Media.
    Home Page:
    Should be fixed now. As a drawback, though, since I had to delete your player files, the location will be reset, alongside of your inventory, achievements (minecraft ones, not sky block) and health/potion status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.