Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

I have been playing survival games team on cube. I found a bug which make all chest on map vanish.
That game was so intense everyone try to kill eachother using hands while starving to death

So i think that there should be voting for hardcore mode which makes all chest vanish

Reactions: Jiivan

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I have experienced that several times, and while I usually /hub, I have played no-chest sg a few times and think that it should be fixed, but that it is a really interesting experience. In that scenario, the game basically revolves around the kit you choose, so while this bug exists, I might as well give some strategical tips for how to win in these games.

1) Head away from mid. It is far easier to take people down in 1v1s than in a multi-person scrum. You come away from encounters with more health, and given the limited food supply, this will help you conserve.

2) Don't pick warrior kit. You do 4x more damage with a wood sword than with your fist, and 5x more with a stone sword. Meanwhile, a chain chestplate reduces damage by 20%, which is not nearly enough to mitigate the fact you do not have a weapon to start with.

3a) Target people who have stuff you need. If you pick gladiator, look for chefs who can get you food. If you pick chef, look for warriors who can get you the armor to better stand up to gladiators. If you are confident in your pvp abilities, you can decide to after anyone no matter the gear either of you have. However, if you play aggressively, your goal is to get a stone sword, steak, and a chain chestplate as fast as you can.

3b) If you don't want to play aggressively, hide by spawn (preferably in a building), try not to move around, and try to snag late kills on people who went for kills earlier as they will likely not have full health.

4) Know the maps. The only maps I have experienced this happening on are "Desert" and "Fairytale." Desert has nothing particularly special about it, but on Fairytale, passive mobs sometimes spawn, giving you the opportunity to get extra food. The chef's swords can also function as a fuel source if you find a furnace, enabling you to get extra hunger bars and saturation. If you need to heal, eat any food you have until you can fill up with steak. Then eat the steak to get yourself back to full hunger, this will give the maximum healing.

Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom